Monday, February 18, 2008

Old ones

As I had no time during the last days to work on my different projects, I want to show you some pieces I made some time ago




this one is a never ending project, still all the applique to do (a BOM here in 2006)
you can imagine what lies ahead of me when you look at the original
here I didn't use my funky color palette, thought it would be too much and I think it will look great in my choice of japanese prints and wowen's


this one was a christmas present for my parents in 2006, all their grand-children in a quilt
can you imagine their faces when they opened the present, ;o)))))


another christmas gift, for my brother last year, he wanted something blue, a challenge for me as that is not really my color


and the last one for today



a kaleidoscope table runner using Debbie Mumm fabrics, I think the result is pretty amazing
ok, that's it, hope you enjoyed the little show
take care
Lil



2 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, your kaleidoscope table runner is so cool. I've never seen Debbie Mumm fabrics used like this. Very effective. Your parents must treasure the quilt featuring their grandchildren. Thanks for sharing your projects.

Marit said...

The quilt for your parents with the grandparents was so nice. You have done many nice quilts. I am sure it will be fun and a challenge to join the two BOM. I feel I need a little more practice before I start on big projects like that. Greetings from Norway,
Marit