Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged too

Yes, got tagged too by Christine some days ago.

As you've seen I've been quite quiet these days, I had some problems with my network provider, but as it seems they have fixed the bug now.


Here again the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

so let's go

1. My stomach is something like a trash bag, it accepts everything except liver and cooked spinach.
2. I've never been married and my longest relationship was 2 years, .................., don't know why, maybe I scare men, who knows.
3. Until the age of 19 I was very shy, I couldn't speak in public, couldn't stand the fact that others were looking at me, didn't really have my own opinion on things, etc
Then everything changed with an experience during my studies (psychiatric nurse), me made a role play at school and I detected afterwards thats the others determined my reactions and my behaviour, OMG, I had to change something cause I didn't want to be any longer a hand puppet.
And now, no more sign of shyness.
4. I always wanted to volunteer at "doctors without frontiers" and work abroard, but up to now I never did. It still remains in my mind.
5. People say that I have an amazing orientation capacity for a woman, I rarely get lost.
6. I hate organized trips, I want to discover other countries and cultures on my own and live with the people; at least I try.
7. The last clue
Yes, I know, I should do a little exercise, but in fact I hate that, ...................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
and there are so many things to do that there is no time, ;o)))))))))
I know, it's a bad excuse, but it works for me.

Ouff, done, now I have to think who I should tagg.


And now some of my favourite pics of my last holidays


an amazing place


the floating islands on Lake Titicaca

and me (the blond) with my friend before hiking on Machu Picchu
And here the blogs I tagg, they mean a lot to me and I follow them closely
the last 2 I add them later

6 comments:

gwen said...

Thank you for tagging me, Lil. As i had done it already some time ago, I will have to think about 7 more weird things (should not be that hard!).
About exercising: I hate it too. I started last year (at 40)but I must say now that I can see the rewards: I can run to catch the bus and not look like a tomato just about to burst out. Plus my back feels (and looks!) much better. Take care.

Jackie said...

It is so nice to come across your blog. I am going to Machu Picchu in August. Did you enjoy and what would you suggest were some of the best things to do in Peru?

qusic said...

thank you for tagging me, got to read a little bit first.......... there will be certainly be enough weird things;)

Ivan said...

See here

cathicrafts said...

I have always wanted to go to Machu Picchu and Peru. What a wonderful trip you must have had!

Found you when you added me to your Flickr list! Will come back to visit!

Christine said...

Thanks for sharing. Love your holiday snaps. Peru looks fascinating.