Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fabric selection

Oh, that's quite long that I haven't posted a message, have to confess.

I had some troubles lately, 10 days at work without any break and then ill, still not really recovered.

As you can see I participate in the Four seasons Quilt swap and I also planned to join all those Dear Jane maniacs, lol ............, hope I can follow, but still not sure how many blocks I will do, we'll see


Today I checked my fabric stash and here are the ones I want to use for the Four seasons Quilt, they really represent spring for me, don't you think so too?





And now to the Dear Jane project, hmmmmmmmm, what shall I do as it is not easy to find repro fabrics overhere, should I go crazy and risky, ......... had to dig in my stash and thought these might be interesting to use. In reality they are a lot darker than on this picture, maybe I wait till tomorrow and look at them again during daytime. Arghhhhhhh, ................... should I go risky ....... or should I change again, should I go japanese taupe, or ethnic .........?
Maybe I just wait for your opinion.


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous fabrics for the Four Seasons Swap!! They definitely look like spring

The fabrics for the Jane Stickle quilt are wonderful -- I love how bright and cheerful they are and think that would make a really interesting quilt.