Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Why????????

Sometimes I'm a little frustrated when I want to reply a comment, I don't know why, but a lot of Bloggers choose not to show their e-mail adress
That means, it's impossible for me to say thank you, cause the sender's adress is
noreply-comment@blogger.com

Maybe some people don't know this, but you have to allow sharing your mail adress, I think it's in the personal information pages.

You would make me really happy


here a note from Stacy, she figured out why sometimes the senders adress doesn't show up in the comments
I figured it out! I thought it showed my e-mail, but after going through every setting on my blog I finally got to edit profile...and sure enough, the 'show email' box was unchecked. Hopefully it shows now, if not I'm stumped. Sorry about that hun. Maybe we all need to check that. I didn't see your either Jen. Crazy blogger :)

Stacy, you're such a clever girl

4 comments:

Jen said...

I have a second email address that I use for commenting on blogs, flickr, etc. I also use that one as a contact for my blog.

I think that Blogger may be the issue though...I think that even if you are signed in with your email address Blogger does not send that along to you. I could be wrong.

Hey, here is a test! Did you see my email address? If so, then it's working fine. If not, then the fault is on Blogger because I am signed in.

Stacy A. said...

I figured it out! I thought it showed my e-mail, but after going through every setting on my blog I finally got to edit profile...and sure enough, the 'show email' box was unchecked. Hopefully it shows now, if not I'm stumped. Sorry about that hun. Maybe we all need to check that. I didn't see your either Jen. Crazy blogger :)

candyschultz said...

Ooh I love your blog. I am going to add you to my blogroll.

Patty said...

Lil- the fabrics you purchasd are the same ones you need for the Lollypop quilt. You wouldn't need to buy anything new! Tempting???
Glad you had a fun trip. The pics were great - brings back memories for me - We were in France - Summer '06.