Thursday, April 3, 2008

News before the week-end



It looked so easy, perhaps it was too easy that block, I think I open the last seam again and redo it
Yeah, call me crazy girl, but the center square is not square and the corners don't match at this M-10 "SIMPLE" Simon


here a pic especially for Karen, I told her that I made the same quilt as she did and she wanted to see my version
for the moment it's just the top, don't know when I'm gonna finish it




now I have to see how I can handle my problems with Flickr, I've reached my limit of 200 photos and I probably have to delete some
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, life is sometimes so complecated when you don't have a credit card, impossible to buy a membership otherwise

Tomorrow I leave for the week-end, I go to this nice hotel in France and think I'll have a great time with great food
See you again on monday

2 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

Rather than deleting, could you open another account using a disposable address? I know that would make you have 2 accounts, but at least you'd be able to keep what you have. I'd never be able to decide!

Karen said...

Thank you for posting a picture of your log cabin quilt. It is interesting to see the different color choices. Great job!