Saturday, April 26, 2008

Red peas, flowers and a cow

Today we had a wonderful sunny spring day, finally, stayed outside quite a lot, I was just soooooooooooo cool after the long winter period.

That's why I didn't do much sewing, just my Dear Jane block and worked also on a funny little project. And Thursday I had a class, nice project too and so easygoing, pure fun.


Now to the pics




B-5 Hot Cross Buns



Doesn't this look cute?, I just love the springy touch because of the little flowers, they are machine appliqued, easier and quicker






Here some squares for my class project, a reversible quilt, I fell in love with the cow fabric as soon as I saw it, there will be also some plain cow squares and all of these will be joined with striped sashing strips. I make you curious or not, lol? By the way, get curious myself too, wonder how it will look at the end.


Take care girls and wish you as much sun as we had overhere today.

1 comment:

amy said...

Love your class projects! I am very curious about the cow fabric project. I heard a quilter once say that she puts a little bit of animal print in every project. We had a lovely sunny day here too!