Friday, April 11, 2008

This weeks Dear Jane blocks

First of all many thanks for all your nice words, I really appreciated every single one.

I'm getting used to the new situation, I can handle it easier as I thought on monday, but the only one who's a bit confused is Zarah, my other cat. She's much more looking for attention as before, maybe because she's alone now, no one to play with anymore. Sometimes she seems to look for Bonnie, hides at her favourite spots, .....

Not much sewing for me this week, just worked on my Dear Jane blocks and finished the 2 planed for this week.


K-7 Rose of Sharing





and C-3 Rayelle's Fence





Hope to have more news and pictures of new projects next week.
Take care, all of you who read my blog, you mean a lot to me.

Lil

7 comments:

Jacquie said...

Nice job on your Dear Jane blocks. Have a great weekend.

Knit and Piece said...

Your blocks look lovely. So neatly sewn.

Patti said...

Beautiful blocks! Very different looking in the modern fabrics you are choosing. I'm eager to see how they look as you bring all the blocks together into the quilt.

gwen said...

I am ever so sorry for your loss.
Each of your DJ blocks look so stunning alone, I can´t wait to see what they will look like all together. Take care.

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry about your friend Lil. Losing a pet is so awful. Your blocks look wonderful, nothing like immersing yourself in a new project to take your mind off things. :)

jovaliquilts said...

The fabrics you are using on your Dear Jane blocks are amazing! It will really be something when you get them all together.

Sorry to read about your cat, it must be very hard.

I'm in the Booty swap, too, and am visiting everyone's blogs to get acquainted. Have fun quilting!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Ohhhh, I just love that lil' rose block. Wonderful.