Friday, May 16, 2008

2 amazing surprises and a little finished one

Yesterday I checked my mailbox very early, wanted to know if my 4SQ would be there and ......... yes it was. I was very excited, couldn't wait to open the envelope.
First I just saw the border fabric and I was alredy delighted, perfect, how could she know that I love this one so much? (have the same one in red)
Then I discovered a beautiful magazine, Australian Patchwork and Quilting, quite hard to find overhere and some cute kitties transfer patterns.
I had to open the quilt imediatly and discovered this beauty



Isn't it just pretty? Thanks so much Christine, you're a sweetheart.


Today, after coming home from work there was another package waiting for me. Got really confused, posted in Finland, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't know anyone from there.
There are some strange things going on, I didn't have any idea what the package would content.
Did I win something on a blog without remembering that I made a comment for a give-away?
You know when you get older your brain sometimes gets damaged, lol.
I had to check that package and discovered a second little quilt. Gosh, my Miniature Booty swap arrived, didn't expect that so early.

Can't hide it from you, another beauty, the perfect sister (or brother) for the other one.



You have to confess that it's beautiful, don't you and it was made by Jen
Thank you, thank you so much, I will cheerish it forever.


Now I had to finish mine and get it posted to .............................................
Oups, my hands refuse to write the name.
Here's a little teaser of the finished project, enjoy it.


7 comments:

Hedgehog said...

So glad that the butterflies arrived safely! Love the Four Seasons quilt you received!

gwen said...

Both quilts are really great. Lucky you! Thanks a lot for sharing pictures of the quilt festival. A consolation for not being able to get there myself! Take care.

Stacy A. said...

Lil, they both look wonderful. I know that feeling of opening a package, being so excited. And 2 in one day! I bet yours is fantastic as usual. Can't wait to see it.

Jacquie said...

I saw this on Jen's blog. It is beautiful. So you are the lucky recipient! Congrats!

Helen said...

Ohhhh, you got this beautiful butterfly! Lucky you! And the pinwheels aren't bad either. Great mail!

Search Engine Optimization said...

Different think blog posting

regards
web designer

Minka said...

That butterfly is wonderful!