Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cherries for my honey

Yes, sure, ......... but not my honey, by the way, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, do I have one, ;o)))?

And no real ones, just little tricky colonial knot cherries.


Ok, I tell you the secret, it's the name of my summer quilt for the 4SQS.
Still have to iron it and tomorrow I'll run to the post office and post it to my secret partner.
I hope it will be appreciated, as I had just very little information about that person's likes.

Here's a full view, taken this afternoon on my balcony.




And for the very curious ones, one where you can see the details and embroideries a little better.

11 comments:

amy said...

An enchanting quilt! I'm sure your partner will love it!!

Kristie said...

That is truly beautiful!!!! I so wish that it was coming my way!!!!
Kristie

patchwitch said...

wowow, lil, so you finally got a cherry patterned fabric, grats!
this is cute! :D
I the L. city weekend music festival was great!
hugs,
patchwitch

patchwitch said...

Ah, Lil, one more important thing, please jump in my blog! There is something for you...
hugs,
Patchwitch

http://patchwitch.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-got-prize-khm-i-mean-two-d.html

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

What a dear quilt.Love it and the embroidery.

a simple quilter said...

What a very sweet little quilt. The cherries are a perfect for the tree.

Your own design or a pattern?

Have a wonderful day!
christine

Patti said...

What a marvelous, creative little quilt. Your own design, I presume? I love the touches of embroidery. Your swap partner is a very lucky lady!

Allison said...

Oh I just love it, reminds me of the cross stitch samples that I also love. Great work!

Needle and Thread said...

I just love all your little quilts. You do beautiful handwork!

Belém said...

What a lovely sweet little quilt. The tiny cherries are a wonderful detail and youy chose the right name for the quilt.

losri said...

Very lovely this little quilt !! I love it !!! Bravo