Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What a long travel

Wow, sometimes I don't understand why postal services can take sometimes that long.

My very dear friend Lisa sent me a package for my birthday, she posted it on may 29th in her town (close to Pittsburgh). We already thought it got lost, last week I had even to sign an inquiery where I declared never having been delivered this package and now ........... or better yesterday I had a notification in my letter box that some package was waiting for me at the local post office.

I went there to get it this morning and look what was inside





She's crazy, sorry my dear, all these goodies just for me, I liked everything, but my favourie item is the center fabric, the repro one with the red flowers.

Thanks a lot love, you're a true sweetheart, glad I've met you and honored being your friend

7 comments:

Jacquie said...

What a great package of goodies. Don't you wonder where it's been all this time?

Kim Bates said...

Hi Lil- I am excited that we are partners for this month's Chocolate and Fabric swap! I am looking through your pictures to see what you like- very nice work!
Let me know if there is anything special you would like! I love doing this!
Kim

Gypsy Quilter said...

Lucky you! Aren't packages wonderful things.

KCQuilter said...

Just discovered your blog and have bookmarked---it is wonderful!!! I love the block with the man and woman and cherry tree!!! Did you design it? It is amazing.

susan said...

oh that drives me crazy, but you cant complain because it showed up, right? nice swappage!!!

Roseanne said...

How lucy you are .The fabric with the red flower I have that but with brown flowers and it is my favourie to..

learn chinese said...

Thank you very much for sharing.
Through your blog, a lot of people including me of course have a chance to read and learn from.
I have read some of your post and I really enjoyed reading it.
And if you want to learn chinese,please visit at
http://www.chinesepal.cn/
or
http://www.chinesepal.cn/first/learn-chinese/index.htm
Thanks again and looking forward for more of your posting soon!