Thursday, September 25, 2008

As promised

Ok, as I promised some days ago, I want to show you some of my handsewn projects now.

You know, after having completed some of the Dear Jane blocks by hand, I decided to do a major project by hand, it is so easy to take along, you can almost sew everywhere and I find that it is very relaxing.

The more complicated part is done, I mean the marking and cutting and now almost everything is ready for the handpiecing.




this kit is from Kristel Salgarollo, an incredible woman, it was published in this year's Summer Special of Quiltmania magazine
if you live close to Belgium, of course the one in Europe, go and see her, the shop is like Ali Baba's cavern

I even finished another handsewn project, Gwen's second lady of R de rien in x-stitch, way too cute and I've got some more of her patterns, so you might see the finished stitcheries soon



And see what I've got from Andrea in Greenwood Lake in NY
Incredible swap, don't you think so too, this woman is awsome, thanks so much my dear



Have a nice and creative week or better weekend
Till next time my friends

2 comments:

miniaturequilter said...

Your cross-stitched project are gorgeous! Will they go into one big project when done?
Your new quilting project sounds time consuming! What is the psttern called?
Very nice swap!

Karen said...

Like what I see of your new hand piecing projects.