Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back again

Ok, think it's time to show up again.

Where have I been, is that your question?

First of all I went for a week to Portugal, I just loved that, a very pretty country, or at least the part I've seen. I even decided to return one day to Lisbon, one day was not enough.

And then, there was a huge world music festival in Belgium and different other happenings overhere in my tiny country.


I started work again after all that and you can believe me, I had a hard time, still now, too many collegues ill and so my working hours were and are still terrible. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, in one month I have my big break, a whole month off, ouffffffffff.

There's just one problem, I don't know where to go as apparently I have to travel alone, do you have an idea?


Now to some of my works, beside my Dear Jane blocks (I show those in a separate post)

A plaid for my friends new baby boy



A Mini quilt for the 6-12" Flickr exchange (in the center of the yoyos I added some beads to make it sparkle)



I added the first border to the center for the Spring Fling 2 project
(really wish I could have kept that one)
I can only show a glimpse, have to keep the secret till december, lol



And yesterday I created another little beauty for the 6-12" group, I have to do one like that for myself too, just my kind of colors and they remind me alot the actual nature colors, that's why I called it "autumn approach"
Hope my partner will like it.


That's all for the moment, but some more post will follow soon, one with my Dear Jane blocks, one about the "Euopean Quilt Festival" I visited 2 days ago and for sure another one about my handpiced project (especially for Belem, ;o))))), as she is very curious.

Take care and till soon.

3 comments:

quiltcabine said...

Hi Lil, Nice to meet you again on your blog ! pamina

Karen said...

Love the Yo-Yo quilt. Like how you used the variegated thread.

candyschultz said...

Glad you are back. I missed you.